About The Baja Western Onion
The Baja Western Onion is an online Bulletin Board serving the communities of Todos Santos, Pescadero, and surrounding areas on Southern Baja's "Left Coast." The Baja Western Onion provides an easy way to post items of general interest to our local community via e mail.
An Online Bulletin Board
You might think of the Baja Western Onion as an instant e mail "Bulletin Board" where you can get your message or question delivered to hundreds in our community.
- Have news of an upcoming event?
- Got an item you need, want to sell or get rid of?
- Need information on living in Baja: Building, Solar, Water?
- Need a ride to/from the airport?
- Need advice on where to find a particular service, product or produce in the area?
- Going North or South and want company or want to share expenses?
- Lost or found an item or pet that needs returned?
- Got a technical question or need an answer about living in Baja?
- Lost an address and need to find someone?
Making the 'Net Work...
The Baja Western Onion can help you quickly connect and share information with your friends and neighbors. Every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, all year round, the latest issue of The Baja Western Onion will be automatically delivered to your e mail inbox.
A Few Notes and Rules...
- The Baja Western Onion is not a forum for political debate or for posting controversial topics or discussions. There are already other venues in our area better suited for airing your opinions.
- No objectionable content will be permitted.
- No personal attacks on other individuals or groups will be allowed. The Baja Western Onion is not a Forum for airing personal disputes or animosities. We will not knowingly publish such material, and users who attempt to "sneak in " such material may be banned from submitting anything in the future.
- No "hate speech".
- No "Harvesting" E mail Addresses from the Baja Western Onion with the intent to send unsolicited bulk mailings, AKA "Spam."
- The Baja Western Onion is an all volunteer effort. As such, delivery of The Baja Western Onion may be as time permits.
- All submissions are moderated and may be subject to editing or rejection. All decisions whether or not to include a submission are solely at the discretion of the Publisher and Editors of The Baja Western Onion.
- For more information about our policies, go here: Frequently Asked Questions About The Baja Western Onion
Some How Tos...
- , Publisher, Baja Western Onion
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Submit an Article, Ad or Question? Visit Our Web Site at http://www.bajawesternonion.com/submitarticle.asp
How Do I Submit a Graphic or Photo to The Baja Western Onion? Visit Our Web Site at http://www.bajawesternonion.com/advertising.asp
How Do I Advertise in The Baja Western Onion? Visit Our Web Site at http://www.bajawesternonion.com/advertising.asp
How Can I Donate to The Baja Western Onion? Visit Our Web Site at http://www.bajawesternonion.com/donate.asp
What Can I Submit and How Often? Find Information Here: http://www.bajawesternonion.com/faq.asp
Where Can I Find The Best of The Baja Western Onion? Visit Our Web Site at http://www.bajawesternonion.com/best-of-the-bwo.asp
Where Can I Find Back Issues? Recent Back Issues of the Baja Western Onion are Here: http://www.bajawesternonion.com/back-issues.asp (NOTE: Not all Back Issues Posted)
How Do I Subscribe? Visit Our Web Site at http://www.bajawesternonion.com/subscribe.asp
How Do I Unsubscribe? Our link is at the bottom of every issue of the Baja Western Onion, or visit Our Web Site at http://www.bajawesternonion.com/subscribe.asp.
How Do I Contact the Human Owner of The Baja Western Onion? Please send an e mail to .
More FAQs Here: http://www.bajawesternonion.com/faq.asp
The Baja Western Onion
Serving the communities of Todos Santos, Pescadero and the surrounding areas of Baja California Sur, Mexico.
Copyright © 2006 -
Baja Western Onion
All rights reserved.
Todos Santos News Info Events Entertainment Things To Do Pescadero La Paz San Jose Del Cabo San Lucas Baja California Sur Mexico-Baja Western Onion. The Baja Western Onion e mail newsletter information community calendar want ads for sale for trade swap meet